Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Reading

Thank you, Jan, for sending such a nifty care package. As a result, this weekend I spent reading the following:

6 issues of People
The Queen of Babble Gets Hitched
1 issue of EW (I am a week behind)

And don't worry, the baby was not neglected during all the magazine reading. She was busily playing with matches in the corner by a pile of flammable liquid.

Guess what I didn't read? Yep, you guessed it. The Liars' Club has been collecting dust since Bronwen picked it up and perused its contents last week.

Luckily the book is due back to the library on the 24th, so that will be my motivation to finish it up over the next two days. If I don't finish, I'll skip to the last page to see what happens. Since it's a memoir, I know the main character lives.

I also ordered all 2 Twilight books from Amazon as well as They Might Be Giants' "Here Come the ABCs."

Exciting stuff!

1 comment:

Babsy said...

Don't make assumptions!

Ever see "Perfect Storm"???