Sunday, July 6, 2008

BatTime in Paris


I recently discovered the most radiant creature at a book club meeting. Hey! I hear you snickering (I do have BatHearing) but Bats read to! Her smile, her eyes, the way she was always telling me to be quiet. It was love at first BatSight! I worked up enough courage to go over and talk to her...












I was a little intimidated since she kept shushing me, but I knew she would come around to my BatCharms. So after an hour of begging and threatening to crush her with my BatAction arm, the beautiful and smart Nancy decided to accompany me on a trip. Did I mention that she is a librarian? And a hot librarian to boot!



While en route to our destination, I hoped to use her enormous brain to devise a plan to free my BatBrother. She explained that he was probably being brainwashed by that cute little baby. What she said made a lot of sense to me because every time I see that cute little baby I want to fly over to see her. Perhaps she was trying to brainwash me as well. Must see cute little baby! Musst go now! Nancy fearing for my safety handed me an in flight magazine...

Who is that handsome fellow on the cover and why does that evil guy look so familiar? Wait, I remember, he has my BatBrother! I can't believe I have strayed from my mission. I must rescue my BatBrother!!!!


Well maybe it can wait another day....


She is just so hot!








2 comments:

Jen said...

Nancy Pearl must like her men on the shorter side...

mimi said...

I suppose batting one's eyelashes workes every once in a while. Have you thought of looking for your bat brother in Bat Cave? Just a thought, many interlopers there recently and they could have secreted him in any of a dozen places -- most notably neon fixtures.