Friday, August 15, 2008

Sorry...

I realized today that I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been pretty hectic. I have also been waiting for others to finish up the Twilight Saga so I can rant. But, alas, I remain alone and I really don't want to spoil things for others, so I am keeping my rants to myself. I wonder if anyone can tell that something is bothering me about Breaking Dawn....

In other news...
I haven't really been reading much so I can't write about that. This sometimes happens to me when I have been waiting for a book to come out.
I haven't been doing much besides working and I don't want to bore you with that.
I haven't developed any new insights on life at this point so nothing to report there.

I know...I did see something hilarious last night, while knitting and complaining about baseball viewing in my house. Keep in mind that I was watching an Ohio FSN channel. Boy, there are strange things in Ohio. So without further adieu I give you...



I thought it was a joke. Farmersonly.com Yes a dating site for you guessed it...FARMERS! Because city folk just don't understand.

2 comments:

Babsy said...

I'm in Akron right now. Trust me, I know.

Great commercial. I'm going to start a dating service for Southerners livin' above the Mason dixon line.

Jen said...

I can't stop watching it. I can't help myself. I almost wish I was single...